Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Have you ever encountered this situation,
Both husband and you are already in wudhuk, getting ready for solat. And suddenly, both accidentally touched each other. And as almost always, husband puts you as the culprit whom nullified the wudhu' which warrant for another ablution again. And you sulk.
I guess, this situation occurs in almost every muslim marriage.
In Islamic teaching there are two school of thoughts regarding this matter:
1) According to the strong beliefs of Imam Syafiee, the wudhu' is nullified when a men touches a women, be it on purpose or by accident. And his stand is based on the ayatul Quran which says if you touches a woman and there is no water around you therefore you need to perform the tayammum (using dust from the sand or soil as a replacement fro water). The understanding of the words of Allah is based on tafseer of Ibnu Mas'ud.
2) Another school of thoughts came from the Imam Maliki and Abu Hanifah and it is based on the samea yat but according tot he tafseer of Ibnu Abbas, plus, according to hadith narrated from Aisyah RA which says, Rasulullah perform a night prayer, and as the space in their house is too small, Rasulallah got to move Aisyah leg a little to allow him to sujud and He continues his solat. On another occasion, Aisyah when searching for Rasulallah SAW in the dark night as He is not at her bedside and accidentally touches his feet while he is performing sujud.
Both thoughts are based on credible proofs and source. And Islam is not rigid EXCEPT when it comes to halal and haram.
I like to listen the explanation made by this Ustaz Asri. He explained from both views and thoughts and also the discussions based on Quran and Hadiths.
Listen carefully. And ask the asatizah for further clarification if you still have any doubts in you regarding the matter.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Thursday, November 12, 2015
(Doa Sahih dr.Dr.Zahazan menyuruh kita beramal)
DOA AGAR PANJANG UMUR, MURAH REZKI DAN DIBERKATI
اللهُمَّ أكْثِرْ مَالِي وَوَلَدِي، وَبَارِكْ لِي فِيمَا أَعْطَيْتَنِي، وَأَطِلْ حَيَاتِي عَلَى طَاعَتِكَ، وَأَحْسِنْ عَمَلِي، وَاغْفِرْلِي
Ya Allah, banyakkanlah hartaku dan anakku, serta berilah keberkatan atas setiap apa yang Engkau kurniakan. Panjangkanlah kehidupanku dalam ketaatan terhadapMu serta perbaikilah amalanku dan kurniakanlah keampunan kepadaku . [ rwyt al Bukhari dlm al Adabul Mufrad ] 6:27 AM
Semoga kita berusaha mengamalkannya.
Monday, November 9, 2015
I was sit aback with the news. Could not believe my eyes, ears and sense at a moment. Is the news true? Surely it cannot be a prank. Izrail never makes a mistake.
I scrolled the messages, skimming through it quickly. Still shocked. I called a number, "Ya Dr. Betul. Saya baru nak pergi lepas solat Maghrib. Jenazah masih kat rumah". The words confirmed. I rushed to find my husband to let him know that I am going to her house immediately after Maghrib solah. I must see it for myself.
The news is true. A dear friend had been called upon. Had reached the final line of life. There is no futher breath ahead. Time's up. Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun. Al Fatihah to sis Zuraiti Abdul Razak whom 42nd's birthday is just round the corner. As promised, not a second later. And it will not wait fo no one.
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
It has been long time from my last outstation training. The last was two years ago, the Team Building at Marina Cove, Lumut. Dragging to come out of the coccon, I found it interesting to be with a different set of people on occcasions. Not to mention the KPIs that I brought back with me upon completion of this training.
The hotel is where we visited the many years ago. And i can never tolerate on cleanliness. When having to tiptoed in the room, I ranked it 2 for it. The food was a so-so in variety but an excellent for taste. Alhamdulillah. Unwilling to initially share a room gave me the opportunity to encounter a new roomate, a new friendship. Life is full of interesting happenings. And it is for you to decide whether to be happy or otherwise.
It was the elearning training. I got to meet members from different faculties and UiTM campuses. We got the chance to exchange news and ideas... and suddenly I felt very old. All others are young and vibrant. I am vibrant but not young... heh heh. All is in the heart. If you put in you that you are saggy and old. There you are, being old. Feel old. But put yourself in a cheerful and vibrant life... there you are as young as the young ones. Age is only numbers though numbers do not cheat, you still have your mind to decide on it.
Bearing high number of years alive in this world put you into several circumstances:
1. The years that you have ahead is very limited. Reduced by days, hours and second. That calls for always remember the life after death.
2. Being vibrant and happy but still requires you to show your maturity and professionalism.
3. Being the seniors you should ready to be the role model.
Numbers do not warrant you to be solemn and reserve. But it warrants you to carry the wisdom of life that you ahve endeavour.
Ya Allah.. always guide me to the righteous. And may I become a good role model to others as warrants by You.