Thursday, December 13, 2012

Once in A Year time

Assalamualaikum all,

Hari ni rasa macam nak update berita tak penting. But its important for me. Not that important but significant. Hopefully I will not bore dear readers. This afternoon, as I drove back from visiting my student doing her internship, I looked at the fuel meter of the car. The reading measured that the fuel could only drive me for another 67KM. What a big deal, my office is just nearby.

However, without hesitation, I stopped just before a petrol station. Why? I checked at the fuel knob. Where is it? I searched for it. Oh! Its there. And I drove into the petrol station stopped at a pump. And re-fuel the car. Guess what??? This is my FIRST TIME refuelling this car after driving it for OVER A YEAR. In normal circumstances, I will get Mr Hubby to do it for me.

Well, that's my story for today. THE END.

Wassalam.

2 comments:

  1. tuu dier.. dasat tul.... sekali setahun jer... hihihi.. beh nyer...kalu kiter... sendiri2 ajer ler...jihiui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Kuazue. itu jelah caranya nak bermanja. hihi ...

    ReplyDelete