Skip to main content

Till death do us apart

Assalamualaikum.
A tazkeerah between Maghrib and Isyak at Surau AlMawaddah. This is a meaning of a hadith by Rasulallah SAW:
1. Solat five times a day
2. Fast during Ramadhan
3. Preserve oneself only for the husband
4. Obey the husband after Allah and Rasul
A woman who fulfilled all the above, Rasulallah SAW promised her the jannah. And she may enter the jannah through any doors that are available.
Subhanallah! How easy it is the path to jannah for muslimat mukminat. However, during the Isra' and Mikraj, Rasulallah witnessed that the many occupant in the hellfire are women!!!! How could that be????
According to the ustaz, assessing the ibadah done by the women, no doubt that they are the obedient servant of Allah, with solat (compulsory and sunat), with saum (fasting - compulsory and sunat). Therefore, what when wrong??? It' s the obedient to the husband that placed many muslimah in the hellfire. What? I am obedient, I obeyed him, I serve him well and fulfill all his desires. Why am I still the candidate of the hellfire???
Well, lets give some thought. Do we protect ourself and preserve only for the husband? Many might answer, YES. Are we sure? Do we dressed ourself as requires by Allah and only tabbarruj for the husband? I am sure many of us failed this. Many might have treated the husband as a King in our life, devote ourself only for the husband, but unfortunately, we failed in the way we preserve ourselves only for the husband. We put on make-up when we leave the house. We wore clothes that exposed part of the body to be seen by the none mahram.Nauuzubillah. And some might retaliate, "No! I put on hijab every time I leave the house". But please be reminded, does your hijab covers your precious front as what Allah had wanted you to? Does the clothe that you put on are loose enough to hide your body posture? Muslimah, please do not these things easy. This is a reminder to me as well.
Another failure of the muslimah is the way we treated our husband. The way we talk and serve the husband. Everything must be pleasant in the eyes of the husband. Now, what is so great about this man called HUSBAND? Its great because through him Allah promised us jannah. Its a test on us how obedient we are in fulfilling Allah's order. We are human, there are times when we grumble or not happy with the husband for what he did or said. If that happened, just say our astaghfar and seek forgiveness from our husband. Do not think so much of the pride or ego. Just do it for Allah and Rasul.
A riwayah about Saidatina Fatimah Muhammad, the daughter of Rasulallah SAW. There was an incident between Fatimah and her husband, Saidina Ali RA. Fatimah was making a joke, but unintentionally hurt the feeling of Ali. And Ali sulk. Fatimah tries to seek for his forgiveness, and after 75 attempts, Ali finally smiles. Fatimah then dashed to Rasulallah to report to him of the incident. Despite of being on her side, Rasulallah said, "Dear Fatimah, if you die before Ali forgives you, trust me, I will not perform the solah upon your dead body".
It shows how important it is to always be good to the husband. Therefore, muslimah, lets peeform our duty to our husband not only because we love him, but most importantly because that is what Allah and His Rasul want us to do.
"Hidupku dan matiku hanyalah kepada Allah Tuhan sekalian alam. Dan ketaatanku pada suamiku adalah kerana ketaatanku pada Allah dan Rasulku. Semoga dengan redha suamiku, aku memperoleh syurga yang dijanjikan. AMEEN."
Wasaalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asrama K.Ngah at MITST Alam Impian

Assalamualaikum. Asrama? Biasalah. Ramai yang pergi asrama. Nothing exciting about asrama. When I was a child, I used to read the story books. Series of them. We have the Famous Five, Secret Seven, Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, and one of my favorite is the Malory Towers. Malory Towers tells a story about life in a boarding school. It is also a reason for me wanted to go to a hostel. It motivates me. I always thought that all hostels are as envisioned by the writer. Luxury place to stay with lots of friends around. Full of activities and adventure. But...well.... story books are mostly fictitious. It was written to draw readers into purchasing it. My hostel was far worst that what I imagined. But there is where I grew up - my teenage life. Sending K.Ngah aka. Sabrina to her hostel last Sunday, brought back the Malory Towers into me. The dorm was luxurios. Single bedded. Six in a room. Large closet. Plenty of storage space (drawers attached to the bottom of the bed). And a study

Antara Anyer dan Jakarta

"Antara Anyer dan Jakarta" was a title of a song sang by Sheila Majid back in 80s. I tried to find the meaning of "Anyer" using the Google translate but to no avail. What about the song? Nothing. It's just because I just came back from Jakarta for a conference trip cum SHOPPING trip. I was accompanied by Suzana Ahmad and Norizan. Day 1: ====== Our journey began on 12th December. At approximately 5am, the driver reached my house. Izan is already there, in a short while Suzana arrived. We headed to KLIA. The check-in was a winding queue. After checking-in it leaves us with barely enough time for fajr prayer. At 9am, the tree stooges sat foot on the Indonesia land. We make a quick visit to the money changer and proceed for a cab. We have planned for the trip carefully and agreed to travel light as we will not be checking-in to the hotel upon arrival as the checking in time is only at 3pm. Instead, we headed towards our first destination, TANAH ABANG. It is r

Doa ketika ternampak orang sakit dan mohon terhindar darinya.

Assalamualaikum, Ahad malam Isnin. Malam yang sedih sayu. Biasanya hari Ahad, adalah hari ziarah anak-anak atau hari menghantar anak-anak balik ke asrama. Upon doing that, when entering the home, I can feel the emptiness. The quiet house, no greetings, no laughters. And due to that, I will make my way to the surau, to gather bits of pearl of knowledge. "O Allah, forgive me if the reason for my being in Your masjid is wrong Forgive me, Ya Allah. But truthfully, its too quiet at home, and to me, being in the masjid is more meaningful rather than locked in the empty house alone. Forgive me Ya Allah." And tonight, it was Ustaz Firdaus. Sharing on Feqah. And one thing that I really think fruitful to share is this piece of doa.  ‘Alhamdulillah hillazi aafani mim mabtalaka bihi wa fadhalaani ala kaseerim mimman khalaqa tafdheela.” The Prophet said: “If somebody recites this dua while he saw someone else in some fatigue or tensions, he would not be involved in t