Skip to main content

2 Batang pen dan sebatang 'highlighter' merah jambu ...

Cuba lihat gambar ini betul-betul ......




Apa yang anda nampak?
Betul, 2 batang pen dan sebatang highlighter merah jambu.

What is so significant about these? They are just ordinary stationeries ... used in the office or at schools. Therefore, why write about something that is nothing.

Now, look at the following:


What do you see? Yes, a self-made card, simple but very meaningful .... The pen and highlighter came out from these two cards. One is from Sabrina and the other one is from Hakim (I'm not sure which one). Those are used item but the thought of giving ........

What people normally said? Yes, THE THOUGHTS ARE COUNT.

And for this time, the thoughts of giving 'something' to Ayah as a token on father's day really touched me. Alhamdulillah, those little hearts able to show their appreciation.

As for myself, did I wish 'Happy Father's Day' to Bapak? ............

Bapak, we dearly love you, no wishes can ever describe the love that we have for you .... no gift could ever replace the 'gift' of life that you gave us. All the hardwork, all sacrifices will be rewarded, insyaAllah.

But Bapak rarely at home when we were young. His work requires him to travel along with the train day in, day out. At home today, away again for another 3-4 days. The time we spent with him is very minimum. Bapak does not have much words to say to us when we were young. But I do remember when Bapak used to feed me when I was just a little girl, back in kampung. It will always be a 'One for you, and One for me', one for my mouth, and for bapak's. Hmmmmm ..... sweet memory.

When I was in standard 6, mak when to perform the Hajj, Bapak did not go because he has to look after us. That was when Bapak tried to accomodate me, just to please me who really cried my eyes out when Mak left at the airport, Bapak tried to fulfill whatever that I requested. He bought a colour TV (quite new in the market at that time), a washing machine (Mak refused to have one because cannot see the importance), and the best thing is, Bapak send me to school and fetch me from school everyday (normally I took the school bus). Spoiled am I? Don't think so.

One other thing I remember about Bapak is, he will wash my school shoes if I did not do it ......


Bapak, at 76

Semoga Allah berikan kesihatan yang baik untuk bapak meneruskan kehidupan ini dan membolehkan bapak terus tingkatkan ibadat terhadapNYA. Semoga Bapak sentiasa dalam peliharaan dan keberkatanNYA.

Kami sayang Bapak!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asrama K.Ngah at MITST Alam Impian

Assalamualaikum. Asrama? Biasalah. Ramai yang pergi asrama. Nothing exciting about asrama. When I was a child, I used to read the story books. Series of them. We have the Famous Five, Secret Seven, Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, and one of my favorite is the Malory Towers. Malory Towers tells a story about life in a boarding school. It is also a reason for me wanted to go to a hostel. It motivates me. I always thought that all hostels are as envisioned by the writer. Luxury place to stay with lots of friends around. Full of activities and adventure. But...well.... story books are mostly fictitious. It was written to draw readers into purchasing it. My hostel was far worst that what I imagined. But there is where I grew up - my teenage life. Sending K.Ngah aka. Sabrina to her hostel last Sunday, brought back the Malory Towers into me. The dorm was luxurios. Single bedded. Six in a room. Large closet. Plenty of storage space (drawers attached to the bottom of the bed). And a study

Antara Anyer dan Jakarta

"Antara Anyer dan Jakarta" was a title of a song sang by Sheila Majid back in 80s. I tried to find the meaning of "Anyer" using the Google translate but to no avail. What about the song? Nothing. It's just because I just came back from Jakarta for a conference trip cum SHOPPING trip. I was accompanied by Suzana Ahmad and Norizan. Day 1: ====== Our journey began on 12th December. At approximately 5am, the driver reached my house. Izan is already there, in a short while Suzana arrived. We headed to KLIA. The check-in was a winding queue. After checking-in it leaves us with barely enough time for fajr prayer. At 9am, the tree stooges sat foot on the Indonesia land. We make a quick visit to the money changer and proceed for a cab. We have planned for the trip carefully and agreed to travel light as we will not be checking-in to the hotel upon arrival as the checking in time is only at 3pm. Instead, we headed towards our first destination, TANAH ABANG. It is r

Doa ketika ternampak orang sakit dan mohon terhindar darinya.

Assalamualaikum, Ahad malam Isnin. Malam yang sedih sayu. Biasanya hari Ahad, adalah hari ziarah anak-anak atau hari menghantar anak-anak balik ke asrama. Upon doing that, when entering the home, I can feel the emptiness. The quiet house, no greetings, no laughters. And due to that, I will make my way to the surau, to gather bits of pearl of knowledge. "O Allah, forgive me if the reason for my being in Your masjid is wrong Forgive me, Ya Allah. But truthfully, its too quiet at home, and to me, being in the masjid is more meaningful rather than locked in the empty house alone. Forgive me Ya Allah." And tonight, it was Ustaz Firdaus. Sharing on Feqah. And one thing that I really think fruitful to share is this piece of doa.  ‘Alhamdulillah hillazi aafani mim mabtalaka bihi wa fadhalaani ala kaseerim mimman khalaqa tafdheela.” The Prophet said: “If somebody recites this dua while he saw someone else in some fatigue or tensions, he would not be involved in t